Wednesday, October 25, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW....

I can finally sigh relief and tell you ALL that....

I AM MOVING BACK EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's right! ain't lyin'!!!!!!

The Lord truly has me moving back East!! On January, 16th, 2007, I will be flying to Manchester, NH, to then move to Jaffrey, NH, to join the Arise Worship Team!!!!!!! That's RIGHT! my friend Andy's band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TRULY TRULY TRULY GOING TO BE LIVING A PASSION AND DESIRE OF MINE! (on the weekends, lol) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

that's about it for now. That's why I haven't written sooner.... 'cause I would just want to tell you all!! :)

so, once again, check out his (our?;) stuff at www.ariseworship.com and www.myspace.com/ariseworship !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so wonderful I can't wait to see you when you come to PEI for a visit

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You seem created for the highs and lows of a touring band-- at least for now. Enjoy the excitement. And welcome back the the land of your fore-fathers!

Anonymous said...

Wow Shauna! That is very exciting news! I'm pretty pumped for you! Glad I checked out you blog..glad God is moving you back East.

Anonymous said...

WOW, that's awesome shauna! You must be pumped! So what will you be doing aside from the worship team? Will you be living at the camp and stuff? How are you doing anyway..haven't talked in forever! drop me an email!

Anonymous said...

Hey shauna, that previous note was from me, Jenn Smith :) I don't know how to leave them right!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.