Friday, November 04, 2005

ERIN B.

Erin B.: trust me darlin': I'll be visiting. I don't have money, nor do I have transportation: but I've been goin' thru MAD withdrawals. And since you NEVER email me, I have to ask you 2 questions on this: A. Where in the world is Paul? The kid has not emailed me since June. No joke. and B. Where's Jordan? It's been even longer...and he won't respond to any emails that I send him. I miss him a lot. Gosh.
But you almost made me cry when you mentioned Els. Please tell her that I love her and miss her and Bob. And Carolyn and Kevin too. Hey: so Shira was supposed to come see me, but ended up not being able to. That was really sad. I love you Erin B.: FOREVA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never felt so special. thanks for the attention. paul is at nbbi. for reals. he loves it. jordan is at culinary school here in pei. he has a girlfriend....but he is doing great i think. bev is moving to switzerland for a few months. what the right?? yup. nate and celeste are married. matt and marcy are married. did you know that? yup they are. heidi wheaton is the fourth year at grace. and i am not sure what else i can tell ya. miss ya
love erin